Check Reconciliation Worksheet
You can find the Check Reconciliation Worksheet here.
Fraud alert, freeze or lock?
Considering placing a fraud alert on your credit file? Fraud alert FAQs
Holiday Shopping Tips from the FTC
Financial Elder Abuse: Awareness and prevention is the first step.
With over 50 million Americans aged 62 and older, older adults are prime targets for financial exploitation. Financial exploitation has been called “the crime of the 21st century”.
Money Smart for Older Adults is designed to provide you with information and tips to help prevent common frauds, scams and other types of elder financial exploitation in your community. Please share this information as appropriate.
Here are some other helpful resources to help you identify and prevent financial elder abuse:
- Elder Financial Exploitation- Policy & Advocacy
- Protecting the Elderly from Financial Abuse
- The National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse
- Are you being financially abused by a family member?
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly
Cybersecurity Tips for Families & Small Businesses
- FDIC Cyber Security Resources
- Stop, Think, Connect
- Cyber Security Video- General Tips
- Cyber Security Video- Tips for Home
- Cyber Security Video- Tips on the Go
- Quincy: www.quincychamber.com
- Quincy: www.sierraparkatquincy.com
- Quincy: www.plumascounty.org
- Portola: www.easternplumaschamber.com
- Portola: https://recandtech.com/home.htm
- Truckee: www.truckee.com
- Fall Rivers Mills: www.fallrivervalleycc.org
- Alturas: www.alturaschamber.org
- Susanville: www.lassencountychamber.com
- Chester/Lake Almanor Basin: www.lakealmanorarea.com
- Tahoe City: www.laketahoechamber.com
- Kings Beach: www.laketahoechamber.com
- Redding: www.reddingchamber.com
- Chico: www.chicochamber.com
Northeastern California Small Business Development Center (SBDC): http://sierrasbdc.com