Online Banking Services
Welcome to Plumas Bank's Personal Online Banking Services! Using Plumas Bank's free Online Banking is easy! It's simple to enroll; safe, secure and convenient.
- Online Banking
Using Plumas Bank's free Online Banking is easy! It's simple to enroll; safe, secure and convenient. Our Online Banking HELP & Demos will guide you through each process. You can view and track your accounts anytime and transfer money between your Plumas Bank accounts.
Sign up today, simplify your life and help protect the environment
- CONVENIENT - Access, view, print and download your current eStatement
- FAST – Your statement arrives sooner, right at your fingertips
- FREE – No cost to enroll
- SECURE – Your information is protected with your online banking ID, password, and by industry standard encryption measures
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Reduce clutter and the need to store paper files
Plumas Bank offers electronic statements for your personal and business accounts.
- Receive an email notification when your statement is available
- Access statements online for up to 12 months and notices for up to 60 days
- Check Images are optional
- Decrease your exposure to mail fraud and identity theft
Enrollment is quick and easy!
To Enroll: Just log in to your online banking account at plumasbank.com and click on "Settings" on middle left hand side of screen, then click on "Statement Delivery".
If you need assistance signing up for eStatements please contact us at: 1.888.3PLUMAS (375.8627).
We're here for you and we're happy to help!
- Personal BillPay
You can sign up for free BillPay through your Online Banking Account
Let us take care of making your payments for you. We can reliably send to anyone, at anytime, from anywhere in the United States; (court-ordered payments and state and federal tax payments excluded). You can even pay your bills while you’re traveling, just set up the process ahead of time.
- Schedule single payments up to one year in advance.
- Set up recurring payment for bills that are the same each month.
- Schedule payments from multiple bank accounts.
- Data may be downloaded into either Quicken® or Quickbooks® for your convenience.
- Track and view your payment history online.
- Receive and pay e-Bills online and cut down on stacks of paper bills in your mailbox by switching to e-Bills. If you like the security of a paper copy, you can always print a copy for your files.
- Send money electronically to anyone with an e-mail address and a U.S. bank account.
- Move money from one of your payment accounts to another even if the accounts are at different financial institutions.
- Payments are private, secure, reliable and guaranteed to arrive on time.
Plumas Bank has teamed up with Q2, a leading provider of the financial electronic commerce service to provide you the latest in electronic Bill Payment technology.
Security: Data is transmitted securely via SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption, which ensures that your connections and information are secure from outside inspection. The 128-bit encryption makes your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet. In addition, you are automatically signed out of a session if you are inactive longer than ten minutes.
System requirements: 128-bit encryption standard.
- Mobile Banking
Get Connected...Mobile Banking with Apps!
Plumas Bank’s Mobile Banking allows you to access your Plumas Bank accounts on-the-go; anywhere, anytime through your mobile phone! We also have Apps for your smartphone for quick, easy, and secure access!
Whether you’re at work, school, relaxing at the lake, or on the ski slopes, managing your money has never been easier. There is no fee to use or access Plumas Bank’s Mobile Banking service. Check with your wireless provider for more information about fees for internet access from your mobile phone.
Features & Benefits:
- Access any of your Plumas Bank accounts anytime, anywhere
- Review balances and details in real time safely and securely
- View pending items and history
- Transfer funds instantly
- Send or Receive secure messages to/from Plumas Bank
- View ATM/Branch locations
- Commercial customers can create and approve single ACH/Domestic wires from existing templates
- Free* for all Plumas Bank Online Banking customers
* Internet service plan is required; your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges and data rates may apply.
Enroll in Mobile Banking and download your Apple or Android App:
You must first enroll in Plumas Bank's Online Banking before you can access Mobile Banking. If you are a current Online Banking customer you may enroll (opt-in) for Mobile Banking. After logging in to your Online Banking profile, you can choose Mobile under the Preferences menu.
Other Mobile Banking Details:
Before using Mobile Banking, please note:
Security is taken most seriously at Plumas Bank. We use industry standard practices to maintain the privacy and security of your information so that you will feel safe using mobile banking anytime.
- 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption
- No information is stored on the mobile device
- Account numbers are masked
- A password is required each time you log in
- Transactions that move money require a confirmation code
- Session timeouts will occur after a period of inactivity
- Switching to another application will automatically log you out of the Plumas Bank app
- The Mobile Banking interface has been formatted to fit the screen size of your mobile phone. As a result, some information or numbers you see may be abbreviated.
- Although Mobile Banking is completely free to all Plumas Bank Online Banking customers, your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.
- The Plumas Bank Online Banking Terms and Conditions are applicable to Plumas Bank Mobile Banking.
Mobile Deposit & Billpay
Bank anytime and anywhere! Deposit a check by snapping a photo with any mobile device; and pay bills too!
Must be enrolled in online banking first; then it’s quick and easy to sign-up for these time and cost-saving tools. Plumas Bank does not charge for these services; however, device service provider fees may apply.
- Person to Person Transfer
A Person to Person Transfer is a free service that allows you to move money to the accounts of other Plumas Bank customers that have online banking. You can transfer money from your personal accounts to the personal checking, savings or Money Market account(s) of another Plumas Bank customer. You can make a one time transfer or recurring transfers; these are limited to credit only. Transfers require preliminary verification of the receiving Account Holder's email address and the last 4 digits of their Plumas Bank account number.
To enroll in Person to Person Transfers:
- Click the Services tab from the menu
- Choose Other Services
- Click on Person to Person Transfer; then click the Continue button
- Choose, Make a single transfer to another account holder, click the Continue button
- External Funds Transfer
External Funds Transfer is available for the transfer of funds from your account at Plumas Bank to an account that you are an owner of at another financial/investment institution. Transfers must be $25,000.00 or less. To transfer funds over $25,000.00 please contact your local Plumas Bank branch for alternative options.